ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Bass Talk » What is Your Favorite Brand(s) of guitar? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What is Your Favorite Brand(s) of guitar?  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BaSsFrEaK $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 06-07-2004

What is Your Favorite Brand(s) of guitar? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What is everyones favorite brand of brands of guitar? i have an accoustic alvarez guitar that i like. my all time favorite brands of guitar has to be ibanez, ESP and schecter. i have an ibanez 5 string bass the picture is of my bass guitar. its an EDC 715. its iron pewter flat and it has triple coil humbucker pickups. paige haley plays this exact bass guitar....i think...he might possibly play aan EDC 705. either way they look the same. not much difference. anywho im off the point. my favorite brands are ibanez, ESP and schecter. if we discuss bass guitar brands then ill bring up others but they arent my favorite. reply

this is my bass\/

$posts[username] has attached this image:
EDC715IPF_Ibanez.jpg

06-07-2004 23:13 BaSsFrEaK is offline Send an Email to BaSsFrEaK Search for Posts by BaSsFrEaK Add BaSsFrEaK to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for BaSsFrEaK
broken $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 07-14-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well lets see...my favorite bass that i have right now is a dean edge 5. its a beautiful orange 5-string. though i do have an older epiphone 4-string. i also have a half-size acoustic geet, a washburn acoustic, and a purple johnson eletric. though i have to say the Dean is my favorite. oh and i like the geet up there /\

07-15-2004 20:09 broken is offline Send an Email to broken Homepage of broken Search for Posts by broken Add broken to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of broken: BrokenStrings777 YIM Account Name of broken: broken_strings777 View the MSN Profile for broken
Slammer105

Registration Date: 07-21-2004

RE: What is Your Favorite Brand(s) of guitar? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my favorite brand of bass would have to be.....................................................................

B.C. Rich.

they have one of the hottest guitars on the market, the Warlock!!!

Fender would be 2nd.

I have a Fender Frontman 4 string w/ a custom body. sry, no pics!

that 5 str. is hot, dude! how long have you been playin?

reply!

Slammer
07-21-2004 16:39 Slammer105 is offline Send an Email to Slammer105 Search for Posts by Slammer105 Add Slammer105 to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey slammer105 ive been playing since february actaully....im a fast learner...actaully ive been playing bass since feb and guitar since november 2002.

07-30-2004 03:17 BaSsFrEaK is offline Send an Email to BaSsFrEaK Search for Posts by BaSsFrEaK Add BaSsFrEaK to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for BaSsFrEaK
Slammer105

Registration Date: 07-21-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sup, BaSsFrEaK?

i tought myself how to play bass. have been playin for three years!
i also play drums, and guitar.

you on here often? nobody ev er comes round...

Slammer
07-30-2004 15:31 Slammer105 is offline Send an Email to Slammer105 Search for Posts by Slammer105 Add Slammer105 to your Buddy List

yo i get on here whenever i have time.......alot lol im only 14 so i dont have a life really....but still....i practice when i can and stuff though so i get good fast....i play guitar bass and harmonica

08-02-2004 04:04 BaSsFrEaK is offline Send an Email to BaSsFrEaK Search for Posts by BaSsFrEaK Add BaSsFrEaK to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for BaSsFrEaK
deadlypudding $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-389.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2004

I kinda like Washburn and Sound gear by Ibanez. Samich basses have a really nice sound too. But I would have to Say Sound Gear is my favorite. I've played some of the best sounding basses I've ever heard from Sound Gear. I can't say much about actual Ibanezs though I not too fond of them.

This is my Forum: http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard.cfm?id=551408

And this is my Xanga Site:http://www.xanga.com/deadlypudding
08-04-2004 07:05 deadlypudding is offline Send an Email to deadlypudding Homepage of deadlypudding Search for Posts by deadlypudding Add deadlypudding to your Buddy List

i think my bass is the best ibanez bass series....ergodyne is an awesome looking series and sound

08-10-2004 03:38 BaSsFrEaK is offline Send an Email to BaSsFrEaK Search for Posts by BaSsFrEaK Add BaSsFrEaK to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for BaSsFrEaK

by the way im not saying that edc is the best type of ergodyne series...edb or eda could be alot better sounding....but my opinion is that edc is better than edb....i havent tried an eda yet

08-10-2004 18:39 BaSsFrEaK is offline Send an Email to BaSsFrEaK Search for Posts by BaSsFrEaK Add BaSsFrEaK to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for BaSsFrEaK

where the heck is everyone? am i the only one on the forum site??

10-22-2004 18:08 BaSsFrEaK is offline Send an Email to BaSsFrEaK Search for Posts by BaSsFrEaK Add BaSsFrEaK to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for BaSsFrEaK
Stein $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-639.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Raven...I love the feel of them.

Also, a Shecter Diamond Series. I have a 5-string, nat wood, neck thorugh...awesome bass.

Muad Dib
11-29-2004 02:07 Stein is offline Search for Posts by Stein Add Stein to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Stein

i know someone that has a four string diamond series. they are a nice bass. i also know someone that has two C-4 schector basses. those are really good too...basically anything from schector and ibanez gets me. they all sound great.

01-16-2005 22:23 BaSsFrEaK is offline Send an Email to BaSsFrEaK Search for Posts by BaSsFrEaK Add BaSsFrEaK to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for BaSsFrEaK
django623

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

i have an ibanez bass.
07-26-2007 23:40 django623 is offline Send an Email to django623 Search for Posts by django623 Add django623 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Bass Talk » What is Your Favorite Brand(s) of guitar?