ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Favorite songs right now? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favorite songs right now? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AshantiAvrilBaby $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-417.gif

Registration Date: 08-25-2004

Favorite songs right now? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What are some of your favorite songs right now?

08-27-2004 17:16 AshantiAvrilBaby is offline Send an Email to AshantiAvrilBaby Homepage of AshantiAvrilBaby Search for Posts by AshantiAvrilBaby Add AshantiAvrilBaby to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of AshantiAvrilBaby: Ashantiavrilbaby YIM Account Name of AshantiAvrilBaby: Mike_22785
Ezee G
g)

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

in random order

billy talent - this is how it goes
brand new - the quiet things that no one ever knows
d12 - get my gun
hieroglyphics - cab fare

my music is all over the place
08-27-2004 18:29 Ezee G is offline Send an Email to Ezee G Search for Posts by Ezee G Add Ezee G to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like stuff from Ashanti, Christina Milian and Stacie Orrico. I'll post a list later on.

08-27-2004 19:28 AshantiAvrilBaby is offline Send an Email to AshantiAvrilBaby Homepage of AshantiAvrilBaby Search for Posts by AshantiAvrilBaby Add AshantiAvrilBaby to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of AshantiAvrilBaby: Ashantiavrilbaby YIM Account Name of AshantiAvrilBaby: Mike_22785
broken $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 07-14-2004

i cant pick jus 5 favorite songs in an order, heres a few that i like:
I am Understood - Relient K
Fireproof - Pillar
Love is the Movement - Switchfoot
Dear Slim - KJ-52
Doin' - John Rueben
Kill Me, Heal Me - Skillet
Broken - 12 Stones

08-31-2004 02:28 broken is offline Send an Email to broken Homepage of broken Search for Posts by broken Add broken to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of broken: BrokenStrings777 YIM Account Name of broken: broken_strings777 View the MSN Profile for broken

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

OMG! Broken <3333333333333333333

I love that song! 12 Stones is so underrated. Hopefully their new album will push them through.

08-31-2004 04:14 AshantiAvrilBaby is offline Send an Email to AshantiAvrilBaby Homepage of AshantiAvrilBaby Search for Posts by AshantiAvrilBaby Add AshantiAvrilBaby to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of AshantiAvrilBaby: Ashantiavrilbaby YIM Account Name of AshantiAvrilBaby: Mike_22785
Gunner_X $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1767.gif

Green Day- American Idiot
Chevelle- Send the Pain Below
Chevelle- Vitamin R
Franz Ferdinand- Take Me Out
311- The First Straw
System of a Down- Deer Dance
09-06-2004 00:31 Gunner_X is offline Send an Email to Gunner_X Search for Posts by Gunner_X Add Gunner_X to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 YIM Account Name of Gunner_X: avianchaos2021 View the MSN Profile for Gunner_X
Blood Rayne $posts[username] is a female
c)

Registration Date: 03-17-2004

That introsong from lain and the song from Noir, both Manga-Anime...

09-11-2004 12:58 Blood Rayne is offline Homepage of Blood Rayne Search for Posts by Blood Rayne Add Blood Rayne to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Blood Rayne: R4YNEBOW
bloodthirsty
d)

images/avatars/avatar-497.gif

Foo Fighters - Walking A Line
SOAD - Prison Song
09-12-2004 10:26 bloodthirsty is offline Send an Email to bloodthirsty Search for Posts by bloodthirsty Add bloodthirsty to your Buddy List
crono 13 $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1378.jpg

Registration Date: 09-29-2004
Location: Egypt, P.S: we don't ride camels, live in pyramids or wear funny hats...

when it comes to music linkin park, d12, nirvana, utada hikaru are the BEST Smile )

09-30-2004 12:14 crono 13 is offline Send an Email to crono 13 Homepage of crono 13 Search for Posts by crono 13 Add crono 13 to your Buddy List
bakerboy99 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 08-05-2004

heres my list

linkin park -breaking the habit

greenday - jesus of suburbia

sum41- all to blame

10-14-2004 09:19 bakerboy99 is offline Send an Email to bakerboy99 Search for Posts by bakerboy99 Add bakerboy99 to your Buddy List
Wiggy $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-616.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2004

My fav right now would be........

Mathew Good Band - rico
11-13-2004 08:38 Wiggy is offline Search for Posts by Wiggy Add Wiggy to your Buddy List
Cacoe $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-634.gif

Registration Date: 11-19-2004

The Going Rate (my fix) - Thornley

11-19-2004 14:57 Cacoe is offline Send an Email to Cacoe Homepage of Cacoe Search for Posts by Cacoe Add Cacoe to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Cacoe
rrumano

Registration Date: 11-04-2004

Twisted and Broken, by Abney Park, suits me just fine. It's always refreshing to listen to what sounds like stereotypical goth rock which actually has a very positive message. Big Grin
11-21-2004 18:35 rrumano is offline Search for Posts by rrumano Add rrumano to your Buddy List
Dark GaaRa

images/avatars/avatar-636.jpg

Registration Date: 11-21-2004

The Animals - House Of The Rising Sun
Steve Miller Band - Space Cowboy
Joe Satriani - War

In Random Order

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 11-22-2004 08:08.

11-22-2004 07:57 Dark GaaRa is offline Send an Email to Dark GaaRa Search for Posts by Dark GaaRa Add Dark GaaRa to your Buddy List
stategysmategy $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1804.gif

Registration Date: 11-27-2004

Led Zeppelin -Since ive been loving you
Mudhoney -Acetone
NOFX -My Vagina
Beasty Boys -Sabatoge
Veal -mexico Texico

now THOSE are RANDOM song i like...the list would be huge if i really put effort into this

http://www.kurtcobain.org/kurt_cobain26.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d0/DutchmansGhostShip.JPG/150px-DutchmansGhostShip.JPG

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 11-27-2004 23:46.

11-27-2004 23:46 stategysmategy is offline Send an Email to stategysmategy Search for Posts by stategysmategy Add stategysmategy to your Buddy List
the_incident $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 11-27-2004

taking back sunday - bike scene
dispatch - the general
modest mouse - dramamine
11-28-2004 01:36 the_incident is offline Send an Email to the_incident Search for Posts by the_incident Add the_incident to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of the_incident: lambieman88
IL_Buono

Registration Date: 01-01-2005

Franz Ferdinand- Take Me Out
The Servant- Cell (from the Sin City Trailer)
Jimmy Eats World- Pain
01-03-2005 06:07 IL_Buono is offline Send an Email to IL_Buono Search for Posts by IL_Buono Add IL_Buono to your Buddy List
Star Shadow
The Hunter

Registration Date: 09-24-2004

As anyone listened to How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, every song in that album is a 10 out of 10.
01-15-2005 17:48 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
koth
a)

images/avatars/avatar-941.jpg

Registration Date: 12-20-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Star Shadow
As anyone listened to How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, every song in that album is a 10 out of 10.

yea, im not a u2 fan but have to admit that album is good.

01-16-2005 04:23 koth is offline Send an Email to koth Search for Posts by koth Add koth to your Buddy List
bloodthirsty
d)

images/avatars/avatar-497.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Star Shadow

Except for vertigo, Uno, Dos Tres, Qatorce...

1,2,3,14???
01-16-2005 05:55 bloodthirsty is offline Send an Email to bloodthirsty Search for Posts by bloodthirsty Add bloodthirsty to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Noise » Favorite songs right now?