ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Other Instruments » Audacity » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Audacity  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
vashts $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 07-17-2004

Audacity Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there some kind of VST enabler for Audacity besides the one they tell you to get? The one at the website doesn't support the GUI of the plugin, so part of the options get cut off, and it the synth things don't work.
07-26-2004 06:47 vashts is offline Send an Email to vashts Homepage of vashts Search for Posts by vashts Add vashts to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of vashts: martymoradian9000
alfahwave $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 09-12-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

another audacity user. i tried to get audacity to work in fruityloops (i dont know if you heard of that) and the darn thing does not work.
you probably find a suitable alternative at this site if you know vst's like i know vst's.

http://www.kvr-vst.com/
left side, top, click either effects or intrument.(under news) select you os.
its a pretty nifty site

C:\Documents and Settings\animation.gif
10-11-2004 03:26 alfahwave is offline Send an Email to alfahwave Search for Posts by alfahwave Add alfahwave to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Other Instruments » Audacity