ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Drum Talk » Anyone play? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Anyone play?  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
$D$2

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

Wink Anyone play? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey,

Does anyone here play the drums? I do, as well as the piano! Big Grin

04-05-2004 19:55 $D$2 is offline Send an Email to $D$2 Homepage of $D$2 Search for Posts by $D$2 Add $D$2 to your Buddy List
bloodthirsty
d)

images/avatars/avatar-497.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I learnt a little at school. I can play the rock beat perfect, I got 10/10, I can play guitar shtty, we learnt a little keyboard, I could play songs like that ode to joy...ah year 7 was gumbiness
04-06-2004 02:36 bloodthirsty is offline Send an Email to bloodthirsty Search for Posts by bloodthirsty Add bloodthirsty to your Buddy List
greymalkin16
Never A Cat Like This One!

images/avatars/avatar-681.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I used to, though I'm way out of practice now. When I was a freshman in college, I was in a band called Scavenger's Daughter, and we played the local bar scene. We sucked.

"Falling rainbows and changes of fowls' sexes are brought about by the interference of empresses and eunuchs in state affairs."
04-06-2004 07:28 greymalkin16 is offline Send an Email to greymalkin16 Homepage of greymalkin16 Search for Posts by greymalkin16 Add greymalkin16 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of greymalkin16: greymalkin16 View the MSN Profile for greymalkin16
gschlesinger

Registration Date: 05-25-2004

yeah, i play drums in a punk band.
05-25-2004 18:55 gschlesinger is offline Send an Email to gschlesinger Search for Posts by gschlesinger Add gschlesinger to your Buddy List
sieke $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-249.jpg

Registration Date: 05-31-2004

I PLAYED THE DRUMS WITH LED ZEPPELIN, AFTER DEATH
05-31-2004 05:45 sieke is offline Send an Email to sieke Search for Posts by sieke Add sieke to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sieke
Street_Ripper_04 $posts[username] is a male

images/avatars/avatar-274.jpg

Registration Date: 06-10-2004

I play!
-Years been playin'=5
-Years to keep playin'=Sorry, file corrupted!

-Not to brag or anything Big Grin

06-10-2004 08:03 Street_Ripper_04 is offline Search for Posts by Street_Ripper_04 Add Street_Ripper_04 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Street_Ripper_04
Slammer105

Registration Date: 07-21-2004

re: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have been playing for 8 years...(not to brag...)
have a Tama 10 pc. double-bass set. took a shitload of money and work to get

anyone have a snare they wanna sell?

will pay cash and postage cost.

Slammer
07-21-2004 15:50 Slammer105 is offline Send an Email to Slammer105 Search for Posts by Slammer105 Add Slammer105 to your Buddy List
bakerboy99 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 08-05-2004

hi i have a snare it aint that gud tho wot country u in

ye i play drums im also vocals for another band i play a bit of keyboard and guitar aswell

08-08-2004 21:34 bakerboy99 is offline Send an Email to bakerboy99 Search for Posts by bakerboy99 Add bakerboy99 to your Buddy List
dragonrider222 $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 08-12-2004

yeah i play. Im in a garage rock (sorta grunge)band and i essentially tought my self. but i have a tama swingstar 4 piece and i play guitar a better than i play drums but its all fun. plus i like this forum cause there arent any bashers in here unlike the guitar forum.
08-12-2004 07:02 dragonrider222 is offline Search for Posts by dragonrider222 Add dragonrider222 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » All Guitar Tabs » Drum Talk » Anyone play?