ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » News Talkback » Short Downtime Earlier Today » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Short Downtime Earlier Today  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
anile8 $posts[username] is a male
The Watcher

images/avatars/avatar-840.gif

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Short Downtime Earlier Today Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The site was offline for about an hour-and-a-half earlier today. It's nothing to worry about. We were simply running some maintenance on our servers. We're sorry if it caused you any inconveniance.
07-17-2004 08:38 anile8 is offline Send an Email to anile8 Homepage of anile8 Search for Posts by anile8 Add anile8 to your Buddy List Add anile8 to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of anile8: anile8th View the MSN Profile for anile8
chris2wlmighty $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-391.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i came home pissed, tried to log on then couldn`t...so i fell asleep, no biggy

07-17-2004 17:01 chris2wlmighty is offline Send an Email to chris2wlmighty Search for Posts by chris2wlmighty Add chris2wlmighty to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of chris2wlmighty: chris2wlmighty View the MSN Profile for chris2wlmighty
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » News Talkback » Short Downtime Earlier Today