ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » The General » Petition for Administration. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Petition for Administration. 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Star Shadow
The Hunter

Registration Date: 09-24-2004

Petition for Administration. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is a Petition to make things around here better. The problem we have are the constant bugs in this forum. We all would like to see things fixed so we all can continue to get to know each other. Our biggest concern is the software issue. Recently the forum was down for few days and we all couldn't access the site, even Hitokiri couldn't get on.
At this point we're all wondering when will it happen again. This problem can be fixed just by making HitokiriX and TooTall Administrators. We understand that Anile is a busy person and he can't be here all the time. So why not let Hitokiri and TooTall fix the site problems, they're helping people here everyday. And there loyalty here what kept this site going.
Members of Romnation HitokiriX and TooTall needs your help to make this a better place.
Sign this Petition, let Alex know how important this forum is to you and how much better this would be for HitokiriX and TooTall to get Administration abilities. Hopefuly Alex will read this thread and see how we all rely on HitokiriX and TooTall and realize this forum is in good hands.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 12-23-2007 05:25.

12-22-2007 16:37 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
jpcline004 $posts[username] is a male
Codename: Sgt. Riggs

images/avatars/avatar-1934.jpg

Registration Date: 09-24-2007

RE: $post[posttopic] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The representative from Maryland seconds the motion

12-22-2007 23:30 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
ToxiMoron $posts[username] is a male
d)

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll sign that. Thirded.

12-22-2007 23:44 ToxiMoron is offline Search for Posts by ToxiMoron Add ToxiMoron to your Buddy List
Tootall $posts[username] is a male
THIS SITE IS DEAD TO ME NOW

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well if it happens we might need some more mods, what do you think Hito?
12-23-2007 01:02 Tootall is offline Send an Email to Tootall Search for Posts by Tootall Add Tootall to your Buddy List
Logann64 $posts[username] is a male
Berzerker Canuck.

images/avatars/avatar-1746.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You have my support aswell..... and about 500 pounds of Canadian corn-meal back-bacon to sweeten the deal!
12-23-2007 03:23 Logann64 is offline Send an Email to Logann64 Search for Posts by Logann64 Add Logann64 to your Buddy List
Star Shadow
The Hunter

Thread Starter Thread Started by $thread[starter]

-Removed-
All clearCool

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 12-23-2007 22:42.

12-23-2007 13:29 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List

that troll just proves how we need more mods on this site.

12-23-2007 14:20 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
Malek-IK $posts[username] is a male
b)

images/avatars/avatar-1921.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

I strongly support this! Hito & TooT for admins!

12-23-2007 15:53 Malek-IK is offline Send an Email to Malek-IK Search for Posts by Malek-IK Add Malek-IK to your Buddy List
elevator_kart $posts[username] is a male
Code name: Golgo 13

images/avatars/avatar-1871.gif

Registration Date: 06-26-2005

In case Hito and Tootall want to be admins
I'd say YES! http://www.romnation.net:81/rn/forumimages/icons/icon16.gif

quote:
Originally posted by jpcline004
that troll just proves how we need more mods on this site.

That's not the first time that this Forum got spammed you know... Actually, spammers and hackers were the reason which makes this Forum get updated in the past
(Due to that, lots of problems appear in the Forum: quote, mod panel sql problems..etc)

12-23-2007 16:09 elevator_kart is offline Send an Email to elevator_kart Search for Posts by elevator_kart Add elevator_kart to your Buddy List

yeah we have been getting spammed a lot lately. Its getting old.

12-23-2007 16:11 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
AlleyViper $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 11-19-2007

Got my vote if it keeps the "Giant Rats" freak off!

12-23-2007 18:04 AlleyViper is offline Send an Email to AlleyViper Search for Posts by AlleyViper Add AlleyViper to your Buddy List
HitokiriX $posts[username] is a male
Dio Slayer

images/avatars/avatar-1905.jpg

quote:
Well if it happens we might need some more mods, what do you think Hito?

I have people in mind for the job but due to the msql errors I can't access their accounts, so sucks to be us

I Vote No i'm wanna retire to Miami with a harem of gurls just like past rom nation mods did Big Grin they send me post cards every year bastards

visit the new romnation forum today bigger better in every way don't delay click the link today!
12-23-2007 19:24 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List

star shadow's response to that troll looks funny now since the spam is removed. it looks like he is flaming logan for the bacon remark LOL

12-23-2007 20:28 jpcline004 is offline Homepage of jpcline004 Search for Posts by jpcline004 Add jpcline004 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of jpcline004: jpcline004
Star Shadow
The Hunter

Ok everyone this is a good start. For you guest and newest members we can use your help to. We're all in this togetherSmile
12-23-2007 22:46 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by HitokiriX
I have people in mind for the job but due to the msql errors I can't access their accounts, so sucks to be us

For some reason i can access everyone's account now.
See if you can too.
12-24-2007 02:06 Tootall is offline Send an Email to Tootall Search for Posts by Tootall Add Tootall to your Buddy List
Logann64 $posts[username] is a male
Berzerker Canuck.

images/avatars/avatar-1746.jpg

if u need a mod i guess i can help out too, ill try not to let the power go to my head.... and Star-shadow.... u... dont.... like... back-bacon..? *cries his eyes out....* LOLOL!
12-24-2007 02:15 Logann64 is offline Send an Email to Logann64 Search for Posts by Logann64 Add Logann64 to your Buddy List
HitokiriX $posts[username] is a male
Dio Slayer

images/avatars/avatar-1905.jpg

quote:
For some reason i can access everyone's account now.
See if you can too.

new members yes, old members negative still can't ban Mal or revoke mods that have abandoned their posts mod status if u can do either please do

visit the new romnation forum today bigger better in every way don't delay click the link today!
12-24-2007 02:40 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List

Ah i see what you mean.
12-24-2007 10:09 Tootall is offline Send an Email to Tootall Search for Posts by Tootall Add Tootall to your Buddy List
Star Shadow
The Hunter

Alright, it seems somebody got nothing better to do then spam. We need more signatures and we don't have enough yet.
For now on let's post all of our complaints here. Maybe that will work, and if that fails we will try something else.
12-25-2007 14:54 Star Shadow is offline Send an Email to Star Shadow Search for Posts by Star Shadow Add Star Shadow to your Buddy List
elevator_kart $posts[username] is a male
Code name: Golgo 13

images/avatars/avatar-1871.gif

Registration Date: 06-26-2005

giant rats Spammer is the worst spammer in Romnation I've seen yet.
Absolutely got nothing to do in his life other than wasting his time and trying to test his cheap and wothless Spam skills

All of your Spam will get deleted..... And the stupid thing that he is active from time to time to see the result of his spam
(If you already know that it is going to be deleted, why are you checking it that much?)

Just try to go to the nearest Mirror that you've got, and ask it:
Who's the Worst and stupidest spammer in the world?
I'm sure you'll see your self there

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 12-25-2007 16:29.

12-25-2007 16:21 elevator_kart is offline Send an Email to elevator_kart Search for Posts by elevator_kart Add elevator_kart to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » The General » Petition for Administration.