ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » Let's see how good you are.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Let's see how good you are..  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grocklon $posts[username] is a male
a)

Registration Date: 01-16-2005

Let's see how good you are.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok... here is a good quiz for those who have been playing a while now.. and here is the only clue your going to get in regards to what game am I??

Old Man Stauf built a house, and filled it with his toys.
Six guests entered the house, their screams were the only noise.
No one knows what happened next,
There's no one left to say,
But if you should see Old Man Stauf,
Get on your knees and pray.

That's it.. but if you still can't figure it out.. it was produced back in 1992, and was a game according to reviews ahead of it's time. I owned it, and at this point regret losing it somewhere in the last 15 years.. I wish that I still had it.

And the music was just beyond.. but the acting was just down right terrible... LOL

another clue.. "Two Skulls, Two Stones.. the rest just icing.."

That is all.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 08-06-2007 01:32.

08-06-2007 01:10 Grocklon is offline Send an Email to Grocklon Search for Posts by Grocklon Add Grocklon to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Grocklon: Underdogismyhero
HockeyPlayer $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 08-06-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

7th guest was pretty good...

08-06-2007 04:55 HockeyPlayer is offline Send an Email to HockeyPlayer Search for Posts by HockeyPlayer Add HockeyPlayer to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » PC Gaming » Let's see how good you are..