ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Rom Requests » NO PSX, GBA, N64, etc. ROMS ARE AVAILABLE HERE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NO PSX, GBA, N64, etc. ROMS ARE AVAILABLE HERE 7 Votes - Average Rating: 5.71  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Jaundiced Ferret $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

Attention NO PSX, GBA, N64, etc. ROMS ARE AVAILABLE HERE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since most people ask for roms without reading all the 'important' threads, I'm hoping that the subject line of this thread will make the RN policy a little more obvious.

Essentially, any system not in the "guaranteed download" section of the ROMs is not available here, and will not be unless the administrator changes his policy. There was another thread about this with more details but it's apparently been deleted. Contact anile8 or a mod if you have questions.

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 04-22-2006 04:50.

02-16-2004 04:26 The Jaundiced Ferret is offline Send an Email to The Jaundiced Ferret Search for Posts by The Jaundiced Ferret Add The Jaundiced Ferret to your Buddy List
Chasecdt

Registration Date: 06-26-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When will the PSX roms be available to download? I agree with all of you, this is the best rom site around.
06-26-2004 23:59 Chasecdt is offline Send an Email to Chasecdt Search for Posts by Chasecdt Add Chasecdt to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Chasecdt: Chasecdt
bludgen $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-444.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Never. Even if you could get around the legal issues, you couldn't get around the size of the ISOs. I can't even imagine the size they'd tak on the server and the bandwith that'd be used in downloads.

06-27-2004 00:10 bludgen is offline Send an Email to bludgen Search for Posts by bludgen Add bludgen to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bludgen: shoot the phase YIM Account Name of bludgen: shoot_the_score View the MSN Profile for bludgen
Meop79

Registration Date: 06-20-2004

quote:
Originally posted by bludgen
Never. Even if you could get around the legal issues, you couldn't get around the size of the ISOs. I can't even imagine the size they'd tak on the server and the bandwith that'd be used in downloads.

I wouldn't go that far... in 5-10 years I wouldn't be to terribly suprised to see them. It isn't just simple prossesor speeds which are expanding all the time. It wasn't too long ago that everyone had 56k dial up and now most people serious about the internet have 300k+ high speed connections. As for server issues... Hard drives are increasing in capacity alot faster then is neccisary for most aplications. And most good servers are on t1, t3 lines anyway...

just my $0.02
06-27-2004 15:34 Meop79 is offline Send an Email to Meop79 Search for Posts by Meop79 Add Meop79 to your Buddy List
bludgen $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-444.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2003

This site was for all intents and purposes crippled when just a handfull of Sega CD ISOs where offered.

As I said I can't imagine the strain PS ISOs would cause.

You said 10 years, that I think is a good possibility.

06-27-2004 21:53 bludgen is offline Send an Email to bludgen Search for Posts by bludgen Add bludgen to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bludgen: shoot the phase YIM Account Name of bludgen: shoot_the_score View the MSN Profile for bludgen
cletus_the_Red

Registration Date: 10-11-2004

i dont know a lot about n64 roms, but that some how i have a zelda majorah mask on my pc. if bandwith the issue i could probally make a emulation section for n64 on my website (not a free web). i doubt even psx roms will be avaliable, because of the copy protection. i have tryed to rip tombraider 2 off of my cd but it gets errors and suck. some good news for ps2 emulators i have found a proto type of a workin ps2 emulator but it is still under cunstruction so no cds boot yet (bios issue), cancel that n64 part because of the banning part. dang poor zelda best game for n64 cletus over and out
10-11-2004 23:39 cletus_the_Red is offline Send an Email to cletus_the_Red Search for Posts by cletus_the_Red Add cletus_the_Red to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of cletus_the_Red: jeremywebsite View the MSN Profile for cletus_the_Red
Blood Rayne $posts[username] is a female
c)

Registration Date: 03-17-2004

Copy-protection?? What copy-protection?? Read this....
http://www.romnation.net/forums/thread.php?threadid=416&sid=

11-08-2004 03:15 Blood Rayne is offline Homepage of Blood Rayne Search for Posts by Blood Rayne Add Blood Rayne to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Blood Rayne: R4YNEBOW
crono 13 $posts[username] is a male
c)

images/avatars/avatar-1378.jpg

Registration Date: 09-29-2004
Location: Egypt, P.S: we don't ride camels, live in pyramids or wear funny hats...

Rayne are u the new moderator ????

11-08-2004 11:40 crono 13 is offline Send an Email to crono 13 Homepage of crono 13 Search for Posts by crono 13 Add crono 13 to your Buddy List
Blood Rayne $posts[username] is a female
c)

Registration Date: 03-17-2004

Not that I know of, I'm not sure anyone is, I've decided to withdraw and gave my votes to Bludgen and Super Jamie....

11-08-2004 12:15 Blood Rayne is offline Homepage of Blood Rayne Search for Posts by Blood Rayne Add Blood Rayne to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Blood Rayne: R4YNEBOW
freeto $posts[username] is a male

Registration Date: 02-13-2005

I wanna know is there any chance for me to download aero fighter (no matter 1,2 or 3) on rom for my pc ? this is one of my favourites Smile 10x for answering in advance
02-13-2005 08:05 freeto is offline Send an Email to freeto Homepage of freeto Search for Posts by freeto Add freeto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freeto: - YIM Account Name of freeto: - View the MSN Profile for freeto
HitokiriX $posts[username] is a male
Dio Slayer

images/avatars/avatar-1905.jpg

Registration Date: 08-26-2003

http://www.romnation.net/srv/roms/mame/a.html might want to try looking in our rom archives first all 3 are there ready an waiting Tongue

visit the new romnation forum today bigger better in every way don't delay click the link today!
02-13-2005 08:26 HitokiriX is offline Send an Email to HitokiriX Homepage of HitokiriX Search for Posts by HitokiriX Add HitokiriX to your Buddy List
ridley $posts[username] is a male
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1139.jpg

Registration Date: 08-06-2005

what if sum1 has a gba psx or n64 rom and like wants to share[grr[ it could they post that and like tell ppl to give them their e-mail to send them it?

12-04-2005 15:10 ridley is offline Send an Email to ridley Homepage of ridley Search for Posts by ridley Add ridley to your Buddy List
dib
b)

Registration Date: 02-14-2004

Kameo does it all the time.
12-04-2005 18:09 dib is offline Search for Posts by dib Add dib to your Buddy List
Kameo $posts[username] is a female
f)

images/avatars/avatar-1358.gif

Registration Date: 11-11-2004

I do??

Guess I am Tongue .

I'm working on something nice now since I'm getting tired on conctantly having to upload these Games, I'll show U once I'm done, it will be very basic but it will be good, fuck the IDSA/ESA Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin ....

01-14-2006 10:06 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List
muxman

Registration Date: 01-19-2006

anyone know where i can get free sega cd roms
01-19-2006 21:52 muxman is offline Send an Email to muxman Search for Posts by muxman Add muxman to your Buddy List
Krrom

Registration Date: 01-13-2006

RE: NO PSX, GBA, N64, etc. ROMS ARE AVAILABLE HERE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sega satrun is not listed as a do not ask for roms
so it leagal to ask for em?
02-01-2006 17:55 Krrom is offline Send an Email to Krrom Search for Posts by Krrom Add Krrom to your Buddy List
Rodimus
a)

images/avatars/avatar-1634.jpg

Registration Date: 01-31-2006

That link is way outdated. I get a (this url is not available) type message.
02-01-2006 22:58 Rodimus is offline Send an Email to Rodimus Search for Posts by Rodimus Add Rodimus to your Buddy List
REforever101

Registration Date: 02-04-2006

quote:
Originally posted by bludgen
This site was for all intents and purposes crippled when just a handfull of Sega CD ISOs where offered.

As I said I can't imagine the strain PS ISOs would cause.

You said 10 years, that I think is a good possibility.

hold on, romreactor.net does this just fine with n64 roms. There isnt an n64 game that i cant find there

that website is the best, only downside is that its in german

it also has snes, nes, all sega systems (except dreamcast and satern), and most other basic systems

theres just no psx, xbox, ps2, and (of course) theres no way in hell that theres xbox 360 games

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 02-05-2006 20:05.

02-05-2006 20:02 REforever101 is offline Send an Email to REforever101 Search for Posts by REforever101 Add REforever101 to your Buddy List
Kameo $posts[username] is a female
f)

images/avatars/avatar-1358.gif

Registration Date: 11-11-2004

Sega CD ISOz can be like 500 MB in size, double or triple that if a Game has several CDs. The biggest N64 ROM is about 30 MB. How does one measure up to another?? Makes no sense dude, shows U R really stupid, why don't U go back to ROMReactor and stay there?? We don't need cocksucking shitheads with no brain like U here....

02-05-2006 23:59 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List
REforever101

Registration Date: 02-04-2006

quote:
Originally posted by Kameo
Sega CD ISOz can be like 500 MB in size, double or triple that if a Game has several CDs. The biggest N64 ROM is about 30 MB. How does one measure up to another?? Makes no sense dude, shows U R really stupid, why don't U go back to ROMReactor and stay there?? We don't need cocksucking shitheads with no brain like U here....

actually, the largest n64 file is about 350 MB
but i guess i see what u r saying, point taken

02-06-2006 20:55 REforever101 is offline Send an Email to REforever101 Search for Posts by REforever101 Add REforever101 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Rom Requests » NO PSX, GBA, N64, etc. ROMS ARE AVAILABLE HERE