ROMNation Community Forums
Register Calendar Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Support » Playstation » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Playstation  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pangelpip

Registration Date: 02-01-2006

Question Playstation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can anyone suggest a good playstation 1 emulator to me?

I have all of my games still but my playstation isnt working properly. Is there a emulator where you can both load cds and load ROMS?
02-03-2006 11:52 pangelpip is offline Send an Email to pangelpip Search for Posts by pangelpip Add pangelpip to your Buddy List
Kameo $posts[username] is a female
f)

images/avatars/avatar-1358.gif

Registration Date: 11-11-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dammit, I spent an hour last night to write this guide and U just refuse to read the fucking forum.

Why do U think I wrote it??

http://www.romnation.net/forums/thread.p...eadid=6301&sid=

This post has been edited $posts[editcount] time(s), it was last edited by $posts[editor] on 02-03-2006 12:17.

02-03-2006 12:16 Kameo is offline Search for Posts by Kameo Add Kameo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
ROMNation Community Forums » ROMNation.NET » Support » Playstation